Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy bills and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Miami.
In Miami, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help reduce your energy usage in the warmer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your home in Miami – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Miami, give us a call at 305-440-1505 or schedule a free appointment.