The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Miami. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 8 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Miami, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 305-440-1505 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.