You deserve the best air handler around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most innovative and energy efficient systems you can buy. “Best” and “most” are two words you’ll hear us use plenty when describing this equipment. First of all, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we sell, which translates to lower energy bills for you. Additionally, some of these air handlers are the best systems for providing heat with minimal operating sounds. Ready to get your space as comfortable as possible? Our experts will will be here to help. Discover more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Miami below, or call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 305-440-1505.
When we tell you the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can find,1 in Miami or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to produce consistent air flow, reduced drafts, almost no operation sounds and reduced energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known this for a while and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s only a few of the CBX40UHV’s excellent features.
- Built-in filtration system – maximum protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll hardly hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler a breeze
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for extra comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for superior and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost difficult to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. One of our favorites is the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Better add up your energy savings – for the environment and for your savings account! That benefit is delivered by the Lennox® variable speed motor. It provides more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing has just begun. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – lets your filters capture more dust and contaminants so you can have better air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s highest guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Miami at 305-440-1505 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes produce inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) repair could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s designed to work with boilers, but this air handler is helpful even after the winter months. It can simply be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort all year. Sound too good to be true? It’s okay to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product really is as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you almost can’t hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – enables installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and minimizes sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Miami, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.