With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We compiled the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.