Planning routine AC maintenance is helpful.
Maintenance keeps your air conditioning system in Miami operating at its best performance while keeping energy consumption down. It also could even help extend its life expectancy.
While there are several tasks you can complete on your own, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC checks and service.
Here are several steps you can take by yourself as you get ready for cooling season.
Get Your AC Checkup Booked
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that includes a hefty amount of home, garage and yard freshening. With the warmer temps right around the corner, it’s also a fantastic idea to include AC tune-ups on that checklist.
Spring is the perfect season to get your cooling equipment cleaned and inspected. Waiting to switch it on until the first warm day of the season can be dicey. If you need a fix or a new unit, you might be waiting awhile for a tech. And that could get extremely unbearable.
And for people with allergies, being one step ahead with a freshened cooling system will help provide the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, AC upkeep could be required for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Finish Service Myself?
There are methods that you can do to help keep your air conditioning equipment in the ultimate state:
- Put in a new air filter advises each month or two. This is especially crucial if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have pets in your house.
- Lawn upkeep around the exterior condenser. Ensure the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes by your cooling unit. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open room. You should also clear any leaves or twigs that have fallen into your system, because this may impede airflow.
Let the Pros Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 305-440-1505, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the steps you’ve already completed. Then our pros begin the nitty gritty. We’ll examine your equipment and make sure it’s running like it should with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to ensure safe operation.
- Oiling to keep moving parts working effortlessly and potentially skip problems.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to clear leak-inducing mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of decreased airflow.
- Cleansing the outside coil to remove any buildup from soil and grass.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your system is turning on, running and turning off like it should.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your unit has the right refrigeration charge.
If we uncover troubles that need additional service, we are ready to provide you the most economical choice. Locating potential issues promptly can solve more expensive troubles down the road. This also offers you time to plan if your AC is aging.
When you need an updated AC system to help make your new system more affordable. Regardless of what your cooling needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts have you covered.
Prepared to request your tune-up? Call us at 305-440-1505 or schedule an appointment online right away.