The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which subjects them to a large assortment of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are frequently simple enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these problems expand, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you may prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a brief amount on a tune-up now can help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Reveals Little Troubles Early
Avoiding big problems in the first place is the ideal way to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate vital internal components. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are repaired as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance may lower your energy expenses by around 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a variety of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to added perks by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 305-440-1505 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.