Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, because it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of malfunctions.
Frequently troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these issues grow, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running correctly, you might ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds small problems early. Stopping large problems from taking place first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance service provides the chance to thoroughly examine and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also gives time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You might have reduced utility expenses, in addition to knowing your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round utility costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get several other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually handling a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual check on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 305-440-1505 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.