No matter what the climate outside in Miami, the temperature in your home determines how comfortable you will be. Set it just right and your space will feel like a nice escape from everything. But if your climate control system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a deeper look at how you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is not far away in Miami. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Make an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Ask my guests to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system on the market in Miami.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Get an Expert technician to check it out.
- Block it out and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep reading to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to ready your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to finish the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency technician will keep an eye out for more severe complications for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a steady escalation in your expenses but no change in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!