Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.