We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Miami homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Miami home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Miami at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.