Summer has officially arrived in Miami and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a complete cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Check system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Miami is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 305-440-1505 today!