Summer has officially arrived in Miami and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will cover cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Examine system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Miami is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 305-440-1505 today!