We Back Our AC Installation in Miami With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Miami, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company put in your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Besides the fact we have the training and credentials to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 305-440-1505 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to conserve on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in Miami? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our professional techs are at your house, you assume they’ll put in your new equipment for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your house and backyard in the same state as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the hook-up work requires us to step inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your flooring from dirt. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from messes throughout our work.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed exhaustive schooling to achieve the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to double-check every single seemingly minor thing is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your equipment is cooling properly and meets local laws before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how everything is going and when you can anticipate us to be done.