Expert AC Replacement in Miami with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a difficult process if you deal with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of ACE-certified professionals can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Expect During AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a few advantages of our installation process:
- Tidy Replacement
- We use protective footwear coverings to keep your residence and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down safety cloths around the installation area to minimize messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have completed extensive professional training to make one of the most distinguished technical qualifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your outdated system with a new AC system that satisfies local codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever feasible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we verify your A/C is functioning like it should by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be hard to know exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to start preparing for a new one.
- Monthly energy bills are going up. As your air conditioner ages, it ends up being much less reliable. Ultimately it needs excessive time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running continuously. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature rises. However, continuous heavy use increases deterioration, shortening the equipment’s life expectancy and making energy bills more pricey.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With consistent maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair service. We suggest full replacement if repairs are ending more likely and/or expensive.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on models with R-22 coolant is extremely costly as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a brand-new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on power costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with zero deposit, plus all annual maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.