We Support Our Furnace Installation in Miami With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just fix and maintain HVAC systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Miami.
What makes our professional services different from others? We’ve developed our method over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment training to learn the top methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding offerings that we provide you with time to consider it—365 days, in reality.
Call us at 305-440-1505 to set your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, many furnaces survive for about 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and may even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 305-440-1505 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your floors from any mud we might carry in. We use sheets at the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our professionals have earned some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to double-check your furnace is running properly before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new heater to meet local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Book Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to purchase a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 305-440-1505 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.