End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Miami Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for extra water you don’t want, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s important to detect and fix the smallest leak.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Miami.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and taking care of leaks are the most routine calls we receive for plumbing services. Catching a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks may be trickier to spot than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Miami. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than normal.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You see water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t see the evidence, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or tiny silver disc. If the dial is moving, you may have a leak.
We can find the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are a lot of spots you could find a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by broken seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, clogs and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly models that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you see proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 305-440-1505 or book an appointment online.