We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Miami
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you avoid that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Many homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Miami sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, experience and talent to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice trouble. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid expensive damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste the right way.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 305-440-1505 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell quality equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*